Date/Time: Saturday, June 18th, 10 am - 2 pm
Location: George Brown Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts, 300 Adelaide Street East
10:00 - 10:30 am: Reception
10:30 - 11:30 am: Welcome and movie clips
11:30 am - 12:15 pm: Panel discussion featuring...
- Mark Cutrara, Chef/Owner of Cowbell Restaurant
- John Higgins, Director of George Brown Chef School
- Chris Wong, Co-Founder of Young Urban Farmers and Young Urban Farmers CSA
- Darcy Higgins, Director of Food Forward and Member of the Toronto Youth Food Policy Council
- Olivia Rojas, Community Development Worker with Regent Park Community Health Centre
- Lauren Baker, Coordinator of the Toronto Food Policy Council
- Meredith Hayes, Senior Manager of Schools with FoodShare
12:30 - 2:00 pm: Community Market - free food sampling, meet and greet, networking, and social.
Please note that at this family-friendly event, the organizers will be shooting footage to produce Toronto's first film on the local food sustainability community. Register to get your free tickets here.
Photo used under Creative Commons from spelio (flickr).