Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Howdy strangers, and happy 2011 to you! Also, retroactively, happy Festivus. Having been away from this blog for two weeks has left my writing skills a bit rusty, so please forgive me for starting off the new year with a short intro to someone else's work rather than my own.

Darryl Cunningham is a cartoonist based out of the UK who seems to really enjoy debunking popular misconceptions and beliefs. He even published a graphic novel about mental illness, based on his experiences working on an acute psychiatric ward and suffering from mental illness himself. But what I'd really like you to take a look at is his recent cartoon strip about climate change science and politics, which I highly recommend you take the time to read. What a great way to start off the new year! Check out the cartoon here.

Photo credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment